Responsibly serving our customers since 2001, Performance Waste Management goes the extra mile to meet your Waste or Junk Removal needs. Our recycling program is an integral part of our business. We do not simply remove waste; we dispose of products in a way that they may create usable raw materials. This provides huge benefits to the community, and the environment.
All our bins can be used for recycling.
We currently recycle the following items:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Aggregate, Concrete, Brick
- Clean Wood
Our bins are the perfect fit to recycle material on site.
Ask us about the best bin for your recycling needs
Specialty Recycling Bins
We are proud to offer special recycling bins for shingles, concrete, sod and dirt. Please refer to the below chart for pricing and load maximums. For bin rates for items not listed here please refer to the Bins & Pricing page.
|Specialty Bins||Pricing Schedule|
|Shingle bin||$200 plus disposal fee of $85 per tonne (5 tonne maximum). Bin must only have shingles, no other waste allowed in bin.|
|Concrete bin||Flat fee of $275 – Bin can only be filled to 6-yards max Brick, concrete and concrete with rebar allowed.|
|Sod bin||$400 flat fee – Bin can only be filled to 8-yards max|
|Dirt bin||Flat fee of $275 – Bin can only be filled to 6-yards max|
Recycling Bins for Asphalt Shingles
Our asphalt shingle bins are 12 yard bins that we charge $200, plus disposal, for. A clean bin with no garbage, is $200 + $85/tonne, If the bins do contain garbage, the per tonne rate is increased to $120/tonne.
Performance Waste disposes of asphalt shingles at Ecco Waste Systems Ltd. so they can be recycled and used again as asphalt for paving streets.
|# of Bundles||50||60||70||80||90|
|Approx Wt. |
|# of Squares||10||15||20||25||30|
|Approx Wt. |
|Ft2 of the roof||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000|
|Approx Wt. |
City of Calgary’s 80/20 initiative
We recycle in accordance to the City of Calgary’s 80/20 initiative of 2004. Calgary waste removal proposed a system where 80% of current product being taken to dump sites will end up being recycled, while the remaining 20% will go to city landfills. In order to achieve these goals, differing waste streams must be addressed, which includes construction and demolition materials. We are proud to say we exceed these limits on these recycled materials. These materials include:
- Concrete / Aggregate
- Metals, cardboard, and other materials.
- Wood / wood products
We here at Performance Waste Management take care of this for you by hauling all our bins to our sorting / recycling yard. No extra charges are required on any of our bins for this service. If you have any questions concerning recyclable materials, contact us for more info.